阿肯色州卡车运输协会’s Credit Card 付款条款和条件
Thank you for your membership with the 阿肯色州卡车运输协会. By applying for membership, renewing your membership, or submitting payment of the enclosed invoice, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. “You,” “your” and “Member” collectively refer to you as an individual, together with the business entity on whose behalf you are acting and its agents, principals, guarantors, or owners. “ATA” or the “Association” refers to the 阿肯色州卡车运输协会, Inc. You and the ATA are “parties.” Each of You and the ATA is a “party.” These terms and conditions shall inure to the benefit of the heirs, successors and assigns of the Parties.
- 目的。 The purpose of these terms and conditions is to set out the terms upon which payment is tendered by you and accepted by the ATA.
- 付款方式。 The ATA accepts payment by check, credit cards, or by ACH or wire transfer. Unfortunately, we are not able to process debit cards or gift cards for payment. Payments by credit card shall be assessed a convenience fee of 3%.
- 阿肯色州法律。 These terms, and all claims or causes of action (whether in contract, tort or statute) that may be based upon, arise out of or relate to any transaction governed by these terms and conditions or the negotiation, execution or performance of any transaction under these terms shall be governed by and enforced in accordance with, the laws of the State of Arkansas, without giving effect to any of its conflict or choice of laws rules that would result in the application of the laws of a different jurisdiction. Any judicial proceeding brought by any party as the result of a dispute or controversy arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be commenced in courts located within Pulaski County, Arkansas. In the event of such a dispute or controversy, the Parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located within Pulaski County, Arkansas, and to waive any right to object to proceeding in such courts on the basis of improper venue, forum non-conveniens, or other similar grounds.
- Warranty Disclaimers. UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY STATED, FOR THE SALE OF ANY GOODS, THE ATA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY IMPLIED OR EXPRESS WARRANTY OF CONFORMITY TO ANY MODELS OR SAMPLES.
- Jury Waiver. THE PARTIES KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY, AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT THEY MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY WITH RESPECT TO ANY LITIGATION BASED UPON, OR ARISING OUT OF, UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDING ANY INVOICES, ANY DOCUMENTS CONTEMPLATED TO BE EXECUTED, OR ANY UNDERLYING MATTER, COURSE OF DEALING, STATEMENT WHETHER VERBAL OR WRITTEN, OR ACTION OF THE PARTIES RELATED TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- 责任限制。 In no event shall either party be liable to the other or any third party in contract, tort or otherwise for incidental or consequential damages of any kind including, without limitation, punitive or economic damages, or lost profits, regardless of whether either party shall be advised, shall have reason to know or in fact shall know of the possibility.
- 可分割性。 If any provision of these terms and conditions or the application thereof is held invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable by a court, government agency, or other forum of competent jurisdiction, the parties agree that such a determination as to one provision or application shall not affect other provisions or applications of these terms and conditions which can be given effect without the provision held invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable and thus remain in full force and effect or application.